Search This Blog

Monday, August 18, 2014

Praying Psalm 34: God Redeems


Edward F. Lundwall Jr.

Psalm 34
Theme Verse: “The LORD redeemeth the soul of his servants; and none of them that trust in him shall be desolate.” (Verse 22, KJV)

LORD, I give you the gift of praise in your presence and before others. Only you deliver all who have humbly sought and trusted you from our fears, our shame, and daily troubles. With a grateful heart, I desire to give you honor by guarding my words, living and speaking you truths, departing form evil ways, and pursuing peace. I often fail, yet you, in your infinite mercy and grace, bless me far beyond what I deserve. Break my will as Christ’s bones were broken for bring me into a personal relationship with you, so that I soul can show forth you loving character among others. May my only fear be that I dishonor my Savior and Redeemer.

“My soul shall make boast in the LORD; the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.” (Verse 3 KJV)


Related reading:
Praying Psalm 1: The Way of the Righteous
Praying Psalm 2: Kiss the Son
Praying Psalm 3: God is My Shield
Praying Psalm 4: Let Me be Approved of Thee, O God
Praying Psalm 5: Renew a Right Spirit Within Me
Praying Psalm 6: When Weeping Leads to Victory
Praying Psalm 7: The Basis of Boldness
Praying Psalm 8: Worship in Admiration and Humility
Praying Psalm 9: Hope for the Oppressed
Praying Psalm 10: Deliverance from the Wicked
Praying Psalm 11: The Foundation of Life
Praying Psalm 12: Lamenting the Lack of Godliness
Praying Psalm 13: Faith's Triumph
Praying Psalm 14: Remembering We Are Sinners
Praying Psalm 15: Fellowship With God
Praying Psalm 16: God-Pleasing Godliness
Praying Psalm 17: Progression Sanctification
Praying Psalm 18: God's Power to Deliver
Praying Psalm 19: Witness for Worship
Praying Psalm 20: Personal and National Revival
Praying Psalm 21: Worship and Thanksgiving
Praying Psalm 22: The Hope of Christ - The Prophetic Vision
Praying Psalm 23: Daily Living with the Good Shepherd
Praying Psalm 24: Inspired by Creation, we worship the Creator
Praying Psalm 25: Lifting up one’s soul while waiting upon God
Praying Psalm 26: God's affirmation of the Accused
Praying Psalm 27: Waiting on the Lord
Praying Psalm 28: Desperately Seeking the Lord
Praying Psalm 29: God's Glory and Power Seen in Nature
Praying Psalm 30: A Disciple's Heart Desire
Praying Psalm 31: Humbly Waiting on God
Praying Psalm 32: The Beatitude of the Redeemed
Praying Psalm 33: A National Prayer for Revival

No comments:

Post a Comment