Search This Blog

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Praying Hebrews: "He shall be to me a Son"


Edward F. Lundwall Jr.

For to which of the angels did He ever say: "You are My Son, Today I have begotten You"?
Hebrews 1:5a:

I give the following prayer of praise and thanksgiving for: Your declaration of Jesus as your on. As Your only conceived Son, He is unique. No one else has been conceived in a woman's womb by Your Spirit and not by natural means, so that by origin He is Your Son in human flesh. Oh, the wonder of Your multiple purposes for Emmanuel. Oh, Father let my mind so focus upon Him that in Him by may this day be in full harmony with You to Your only begotten Son. For He is greater than the angels by His conception and birth and Your declaration.

And again:
"I will be a Father, And He shall be to me a Son"?  Hebrews 1:5b:

I give the following prayer of praise and thanksgiving for: Your promised relationship to Jesus as His Father that sets Him above the angels and makes them serve Him. I thank and praise You that as He lives in me and every believer that we partake of His blessing. For in Him in some mysterious way we not only participate in His life, but are Your children, even to the extent of judging angels.

No comments:

Post a Comment