Edward F. Lundwall, Jr.
1. Mohammed required belief that Jesus existed and lived as a prophet of God as well as Moses.
2. Mohammed endorsed the Law of Moses and the Gospels as God given through Moses and Jesus.
3. Mohammed encouraged his followers to get information about righteousness from “people of the book,” which includes Jews and Christians (Surah 10:94 or 95).
4. Mohammed preached that Allah is all powerful. If the Qur'an was given by Allah through Mohammed and preserved by Allah’s complete power, why would a sincere Muslim not recognize that Allah preserved the Books of Moses and the Gospels about Jesus by that same power?
5. Mohammed claimed that Jesus is intimately involved in the final judgment and in changing the World.
Related reading: Edward Lundwall's Response to Muslim Scholar; Another Response to Islam; Reza Aslan Missed the Son of God; Who Is Jesus?; The Shock of Mohammad Atta's Afterlife