Search This Blog

Monday, April 20, 2015

Praying Hebrews 1


Edward F. Lundwall, Jr.

From Hebrews 1:6: I give the following prayer of praise and thanksgiving for: the word

“ again.” For when you send the Lord Jesus back again into this world no longer read veiled in human flesh any ability, but then in glory and power. While few men are heard the angelic message and of the rejoicing angels worship, then all will hear. You’ll be not only worshiped by the redeemed, but the angelic choir will worship and sitting in all their glory. Yet, of the song of the redeemed will be sweeter still at a manifestation of His glory of us from being objects of Your eternal judgment.

From Hebrews 1:6: I give the following prayer of praise and thanksgiving for: the word “again.” Or when you send the Lord Jesus back again into this world no longer veiled in human flesh in humility, but then in glory and power. While a few men heard the angelic message and rejoicing angels worship, then all will here. He will be not only worshiped by the redeemed, but the aim Jolly choir will worship and saying in all their glory. Yet the song of us the redeemed will be sweeter still.


From Hebrews 1:7, 8: “And of the angels He says:

"Who makes His angels spirits And His ministers a flame of fire." 8 But to the Son He says:"Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom.” NKJV

I give the following prayer of praise and thanksgiving for: resulted in the Lord Jesus. In the Old Testament and the new age teaching, Angels and their Ministry are thought of on the level above man and too often focused upon as the greatest attached and communication from you. In this passage the Lord Jesus is shown to be of transcending only greater. He came to us as a man so that we might approach Him as one who understands. Yet angels, only as Your messengers and service. Though man, He comes in the glory of being God and sovereign of the universe for angels and men the object of submission and worship and faith, as triumphant Immanuel; and conqueror of sin of angels as well as men therefore, the supreme demonstration of Your God the father’s glory. Amen and amen.


From Hebrews 1:8: “But to the Son He says:"Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom.” NKJV

I give the following prayer of praise and thanksgiving for: this presentation of the majesty of Jesus deity. And in Your word You call Him, God. In the context, You present Him as the eternally reigning King of Your angels. It is one thing that You commanded all Your angels to worship Him (the process verse six), but here You picture Him as reigning on a Throne of Your making as having the scepter of authority to rule forever. I rejoice to find my place of honoring and worshiping Him, the King of angels and the Lord of my salvation.


From Hebrews 1:9: “You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness; Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You With the oil of gladness more than Your companions." NKJV

I give the following prayer of praise and thanksgiving for: the perfect life that the Lord Jesus lived. In His perfections of living He completely pleased You as a man as well as God, the incarnated word. Father, it is both a challenge and rewarding to walk with You as He did. In so doing, I will receive the anointing and filling of Your Spirit that I receive through Him. In this, I will be experience gladness, joy and peace. Help me, Father, to so abide in Jesus, though I may experience these blessings as I abide in Him as the true vine and Your care as His vine dresser.


From Hebrews 1:10– 12: “You, LORD, in the beginning laid the foundation of the earth, And the heavens are the work of Your hands. 11 They will perish, but You remain; And they will all grow old like a garment; 12 Like a cloak You will fold them up, And they will be changed. But You are the same, And Your years will not fail." NKJV

I give the following prayer of praise and thanksgiving for: Jesus as the eternal Word. As such You created all the worlds through Him and holding them when of their purpose has been completed. Lord, father, Savior and Holy Spirit, I pray full me up quickly when my task and usefulness on earth is done. As a member of Christ’s body, I thank you when You have done Your work through me. Thank You that You are eternal and omnipotent so that I can depend on You always, both now and in eternity.


From Hebrews 1:13: “But to which of the angels has He ever said: ‘Sit at My right hand, Till I make Your enemies Your footstool’"? NKJV

I give the following prayer of praise and thanksgiving for: Your promised to the Lord Jesus said to have accepted all that is involved in His gospel work. I praise You for the picture of Him waiting in all confidence as You bring all His enemies into subjection to Him. How may that I may also be filled with faith and confidence that You will accomplish the Ministry You have given me. Without this comfort I would despair, but by faith I will rejoice in Your work to complete all that is in Your will.


From Hebrews 1:13, 14: “But to which of the angels has He ever said: "’Sit at My right hand, Till I make Your enemies Your footstool’"? 14 Are they not all ministering spirits sent forth to minister for those who will inherit salvation?” NKJV

I give the following prayer of praise and thanksgiving for: The Ministry of angels in protecting and ministering to me and others who will receive the fullness of Your salvation. Since the coming of Your Son and Your indwelling Spirit to the Church, they have a much smaller ministry of conveying messages to us, yet how great it is that their ministry is still present. How wonderful to know that they are available for our physical defense and needs. I praise You for this ministry that You used as we start our Church and polity and as I walked through the valley of the shadow of death in Vietnam.



No comments:

Post a Comment